Health

Hi my name is usha... I conceived... its 2 month...

Updated on Jan 27, 2020

I have severe body heat... how to control it by taking medicine and food diet

• 8

Ana Maria Radu For me doctor suggested to eat fenugreek once in a week as it is good for gestational diabetes and helps to control sugar but doctor suggested after seven months for me. But not in early pregnancy. I don't know that we should not eat fenugreek in early pregnancy. Thanku so much for the information

Ana Maria Radu K

Medicinal doses of fenugreek are considered a uterine stimulant. ... For this reason, fenugreek use is not recommended during pregnancy(particularly late pregnancy)

Rani the bodybheat that u r feeling sometimes is due may be the result of your body flushing or blushing. Flushing also results in warm and burning skin. A main cause of flushing is an emotional reaction, resulting in your blood vessels opening wider in certain areas because of a signal in the nervous system.. so no need to worry just .. keep yourself hydrated .. better to drink water, lassi, coconut water.

Hello @usha it is completely normal for you to feel so. You should consult your doctor before having any medicines as you are pregnant. Food you can eat some fenugreek sprouted with yogurt or curd which helps to cool your body. Your body should be warm only at this stage so dont worry too much about it. Take proper rest for now and when you go for your checkup you can ask your doctor so doctor will suggest better

Your doctor would be able to guide u better on this after examination . As of now nothing to worry. However do consult yr doctor if u still have doubts.

Ok tq... Is there any problem for my pregnancy

Hi Rani! What do you mean by saying that you have severe body body heat? Do you mean to say that you stay warm or u have fever? Try and avoid warm food such as dry fruits or food items which have warm Maintain Hydration , fluid suggest coconut water ,rasam, lassi ,buttermilk etc. Also take more of salads like kheera , beetroot ,etc.

Varsha Karnad
Proparent
Featured content of the day
Parentoon of the day
Lighter side of parenting

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Health Blogs