Hi, My son is 1. 7 months old and he to just 8kgs and looks very lean... I'm really worried about his weight gain. He is far away from rice as he hates to eat.. he is very kind of junk food.. Can some one help me on the same

Archana Votra

• 1

Sruthi Patiballa

Hi archana, weight is not an issue till he is active says doctors. Try giving him colourful food such as colour roti, fried rice... Don't keep any junk foods available to him at home. Give him milkshakes, fruit juices, prepare fruit icecreams at home. I always suggest people to allow kids to eat in their own plate. My kid is 1 year old but i give her food in a bowl and leave it to her, she will do lots of mess and in mean while i will feed her too. In this way she sarted having some amount of food my her own. Hope this helps you. Take care.

premolar teeth

my son got teeth now as he is 16mobtha is it k

pooping green.

My son is pooping green. He is 1. 5 year. Extremely crying and not eating anythi..

Vomit and fever

My son is suffering from fever and vomiting... we have already consulting with d..

travel

my kid is about 2 years and 3 months old whenever we travel by bus or car he fee..

hitting back or bitten back

how to deal with the child who is hitting or bitting the other child. how should..

Problem

Hi my son is regularly having a problem of motion. He always have his motion ver..

Behavior

Hello , my baby is 2years 35months old. and now days his behavior is change. eve..