Hi, My son is 1. 7 months old and he to just 8kgs and looks very lean... I'm really worried about his weight gain. He is far away from rice as he hates to eat.. he is very kind of junk food.. Can some one help me on the same

Archana Votra

Updated on Jan 22, 2016

• 1
Sruthi Patiballa

Hi archana, weight is not an issue till he is active says doctors. Try giving him colourful food such as colour roti, fried rice... Don't keep any junk foods available to him at home. Give him milkshakes, fruit juices, prepare fruit icecreams at home. I always suggest people to allow kids to eat in their own plate. My kid is 1 year old but i give her food in a bowl and leave it to her, she will do lots of mess and in mean while i will feed her too. In this way she sarted having some amount of food my her own. Hope this helps you. Take care.