Hi my son is 7 month old

Suma Lokesh

what all can I feed him & m planning to my native it's 5 he journey in car what all I should carry

Aabha

Hi Suma you can give a variety of fruits to him so that he can enjoy the different tastes n textures. I give grated apple to my daughter(8mnths old) instead of boiling it. You can also steam and give. Banana, papaya, chikoo, oranges can be given. Also try vegetables like doodhi/bottle gourd, potato, sweet potato,carrot steamed and mashed properly. Ragi, sooji can also be given. Please remember to wait for atleast 3-4 days before introducing anything new. Depending on what time of the day you are travelling. .you will require to carry whatever he eats at that particular time. If you are formula feeding then bottles and boiled warm water in a thermos, carry extra set of clothes,wipes, diaper changes, his favourite toys/book to keep him engaged for smetime. Believe me he will be sleeping for a few hours anyway!:) All the best!

Can I comb my baby's hair

Can I comb my week old baby's hair with a brush? Is it safe since skull is too s..

Baby Massage Oil

Actually I am Massaging my 5 Months Baby with name of Oil: 100% Cold Press Pure..

Hair grow of baby

How to grow hair fast

constipation

my 8 month baby girl usko constipation ho rahi h Mai kya du ki constipation na h..

rashes on head

my baby has rashes in back of head.. on neck side... plz suggest what should I d..

shampoo

kindly advise a good shampoo for my little girl. she is 5months 5days old.. also..

4months old baby ate his own poo... what can i do.... any symptoms after that.....

Baby health

Dear mothers my daughtr of 7 mnths olwz do greenish poty.. i dnt undrstnd d reas..