Hi

Sonali Mahale

Pls help me out my son is 9 years old and he is not expressive I have only one child I worry that he will not become introvert

• 1

Hi Sonali, please understand that one can't become an introvert or extrovert. And just because he is not expressive does not mean that he is an introvert. Try and talk to him and if possible introduce him to the creative world of reading, writing and sketching. Let him choose what he wants to out of these three and you will see how expressive he is. All the best.

how to discipline my 7 year old child n..

I feel as kids are growing they are just not listening to us n has started givin..

children watching horror and love movies..

my daughter is7 year old and she goes to her friends house for playing. there ar..

weight

my son is 8 yr weight is 24kgs is accepted weight for 8 years

misbehaviour of child

about misbehaviour of child

my 9 year old is suffering from school p..

my 9 year old is suffering from school phobia. cries a lot n says don't want to..

My 7 year old talking about marriage! do..

Today my 7. 8 year old aon came and told me he wants to marry his friend from hi..

My son behaviour

My son is 7 years he is very hyper and very talketv he can't sit on one place..