High bp in 9 month of prgnancy

Shilpa Gulati

My bp is 160/90 even i am taking medicine for bp twice a day. what else can i do to contol it as my dr. Say it hinders with normal delivery. plz guide me.

• 6

Tejal Singh

Hi shilpa, Avoid salt, less oily, less sweet, read positive books, hear soft music, aviod stress (tuff but not impossible) and smile more, an above all consult ur gync and ask what u can also do alongwith medicine and practice what your gync has said.

Rhituparna Mitra

Hi Shilpa, I guess you are too tensed about something. Don't be.. Are you pratising any meditation or relaxation or breathing techniques? If not, consult a prenatal expert for guidance. Listen to soothe music, watch pleasant movies. Don't think about it too much.

lakshmi sri

Have lots of water and try to walk for some time...

Madhavi M

No salt a very pinch. Drink lot of water. Don't take tension.

gayatri chadwa

No salt.. have less oily food.. Try walking a little.. and ask your doc if you need to take some extra care...

Suchita Singh

say no no to salt

planning for 2nd child

whats the beat age difference between 2 kids... my baby is 2 year 1 month old. s..

pregnancy

it's my 39 th week of pregnancy. just a bit nervous and excited as its my first..

Can I have poppy seeds during pregnancy?

Hii I m 20 wks pregnant , can I have poppy seeds during pregnancy.

swelling and numbness in hands and feet

hello, i am 33 week pregnant and i am facing problem of swelling in hand and fee..

Advice for high Lft and sugar in third t..

Hi Iv been diagnosed with high lft in my 4 th month and hi sugar now in my thir..

Placenta previa

Hi, I am 24 weeks pregnant. In my level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks it was observed..

Diet

What type of diet has to be preferred to my wife during the different stages of..