himalaya bonnisan

Praveen Srivastava

hi all my daughter is 4 month old as per paediatrician im giving her neopetitine drops to her since 6 weeks for digestion but still she passes gas and spits milk in large amnt tried janam ghutti also but due to its large amnt of dose my daughter doesn't take it so looking to try bonnisan any one tell me how it is nd will it help me to solve gass and vomiting problem also she is loosing her appetite she takes half of milk in comparison to previous month

• 13
Aben Kim

oh ok. 0. 5ml .....thanks.

Praveen Srivastava

no i mean upto 6 months u shld start wid .5 ml not 5 ml and after 6 months u can increase doses to 1 ml twice a day

Aben Kim

till 6months 5ml and 1ml before?

Praveen Srivastava

u shld start wid .5ml twice a day till 6 ,months after 1 ml twice a day

Aben Kim

ok... thanks for the assurance.. what will be the dosage

Praveen Srivastava

yes u can give it to ur baby it's completely safe and herbal anyone can start it after 1 month

Aben Kim

should i give it to my 5month old too? he cries sometimes at night, its not a daily routine though. i hesitated cos every other person said no gripe water no nothing. confused.

Foram shukla

hey bonnisan is really good.. juz go. for it. 10 drops twice or thrice depending on the severity of the problem...

vandana

Bonisan is very good.. my baby used to cry a lot every night... was giving cyclopam daily.. even then he used to cry everyday.. plus I was worried that he might get used to it.. tried bonnisan... it really helped

Praveen Srivastava

ok thnx will try it as soon as her neopetitine drops finishes

Sangitha Charles

I used to give half a spoon daily in the evening...

Praveen Srivastava

and what abt dosage for 4 month

Sangitha Charles

Bonnisan s good. I'm giving to my son who s two n half month old. Vomit also reduced n gas problem also gone. I used to give only once in a day.