Hobbies

Hobby classes in Mumbai

I have just moved to Mumbai and live in Wadala. The area close to my place is Chembur. Does anyone know of good dance, art, sports, abacus etc classes in Wadala- Chembur areas? My daughter used to learn Bharatnatyam in Chennai.

• 2

Yes Michelle Im trying Google, but local knowledge is sometimes more valuable. So if any localites know any place please let me know.

Michelle

Google is my search guru

मेरा बच्चा बोर हो रहा है

पता नहीं की आज कल के बच्चे बोर कैसे हो जाते है कृपया बताएं की स्कूल के अलावा घर..

child clothes

my son is very much fond of changing clothes in every hour he needs to change cl..

music instrument classes in bangalore

hi does anyone know the music instrument classes in old madras road and around i..

Summer Music/ Art & Craft Classes

Need to know the best Music/Art & Craft teacher for 3 to 5 year old kids in Jaip..

night time urination

my son 5 yrs old he is bed wetting during sleeping please how to control this..

is it goid to engage 5yrs child in extra..

activities wid studies like music,dancing,swimming .it affects study concentrati..

nature. regarding and don't talk smooth..

my child is feel very uncomfortable with new children's he never talk is this l..

suggest

hobby classes dance class summer class in Nagpur