home made ice lollies

Does anyone know a good idea / recipe for a home made ice lolly .... i don't want to buy the orange bar or others icecreams everyday for my child ....

Vanita Gahlaut

I prepare popsicles for Devansh in a popsicle mould made of non toxic maleable plastic gifted to me by a relative... just add his favourite drink i. e. nimboo paani/roohafzaa/ orange glucon-D, and freeze it... started doing this as he's very fond of iced lollies and would always end up with a septic throat after consuming the stick lollies available in the market.

anurag

Wah Wah .... great flavors i can see... i thought i might add the one that is my favorite-- Watermelon + lemon + mint : my mom would make the juice , sieve it through a muslin cloth so all the pulp was taken out and then freeze it in small steel glasses with a spoon in them to hold once they were popped out....

In the summer heat , this is a multi purpose activity .... you can engage the children into making the cool lollies and also make sure thay they are beating the heat ... i actually freeze lollies made out of Aam Panna ; Nimboo Paani and Glucon -d orange flavor ... that ways i have some flavour options and i go a step ahead and buy reallly crazy shaped ice trays so in our house the kids get star shaped nimpoo paani lolly and a flower shaped orange glucon d lollies... and i tell you it is soo much healthy fun ...

Praveen Premkumar

Wow, you've kind of made my day bhavana. the very thought of ice lollies have got me thinking and maybe i should get one for myself, before i write the recipe here :-). Anyways here goes - when i was a kid, i used to try this at home. Things you would need - 1 steel vessel, 1 litre of water, 4-5 table spoons of Rasna/Tang, 4 table spoons of sugar, a stirrer, a kitchen cloth (will tell the use of the cloth later), closed kitchen doors ;-). Steps: Pour the litre of water in the steel vessel, add rasna/tang, add sugar, stir them till they taste good. Add a spoon of glucon d as well - this would help in convincing your mom as to why you need to feast on this more regularly. :-)Once the potion is done, store this vessel in the freezer, till it becomes ice and voila - you have your very own lollies ready. coming to the cloth - you would need that to clean the kitchen, after the mayhem you would have created in the kitchen :-)these days i encourage my children to do the same, i find this safe, hygienic, and at the same time a fun exercise for children.

I'm 3week6 days pregnant I want to know what items dont eat in this time plz he..

want to reduce my weight

after my delivery i cant lose my weight.. if i take green tea or in diet it affe..

about baby boy food

what should i gave to my 4 month old baby boy

breastfeeding

nipple doesn't come out. pls help

mixie grinding

hi my son s 1 year nw i used to stem and grind the apple in mixie bt some r sayg..

Cerelac

My baby is 8 months Old . I am very confused, which flavor of cerelac is good fo..

cow milk

My son is 9 months old,I started giving cow milk daily along with combination of..

my daughter 2yrs 9months old.. she is a..

my daughter 2yrs 9months old.. she is active but very low weight just gained 10..