Home made Nutritional powder

Franco

Mar 03, 2013

Hello,   My daughter is 6 months old and she is under weight. When I inquired doctor for nutritional powder, he advised me to go for 'Nendiram Kaai Powder' (Powder made of Nendiram banana). He added that it has much nutritional values and must be given to kids of age 6+months. Does anybody know the recipie of this powder?

• 8

Sonia Duneja

Do u thing I can give this to my 10year old daugther and 1 year old.

Franco

Thanks Neena. And Thanks Priya for the link. I will sure buy and try this one to my daughter.

Priya

Hi Darshita, actually I tried this powder by my friend's advice as I dint want to go for packed and unnatural products. I heard that all the keralites give this powder to their kids instead cerelac, nestum kind. So you better consult with your baby's pediatrician before starting. I found it effective for my daughter so continuing.

Darshita Chheda

Hi Priya, my baby is 10mnths old. He is not underweight or anything but is on a thinner side than babies his age. You think I should try this powder as well... ?

Priya

no props thanu! I am sure he will like it.

thanu

thanks priya for the link actually i usually give my son ripe nedra bananna , he doesnt like the taste much but this powder would be gud i guess need 2 try this

Priya

hi Franco, even I am giving my baby the Nendiram powder and I have seen a very good progress in my daughter's health after I started giving her the powder mixed milk. Its a Kerala based product. I usually buy it thru ebay as I could not find out the product anywhere nearby. Here is the link - http://www.ebay.in/itm/Healthy-Nutritional-Powder-Organic-Nendiran-Kaai-podi-/221196509685?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item338056e1f5&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1156.Hope it will be useful for u.

Neena

hey Franco, you can buy readymade banana powder from the market. However here's a recipe if you prefer making it at home - Peel raw small bananas and slice them into pieces. Sun dry the pieces and powder them (in a mixer). Seive the mix and store in an airtight box. hope this helps.. !

about food

Can I give nestum rice cereals to my 8 month old baby boy,. ?

my baby comleted 8 mnth now what i give to her

average meal chart of a baby

hi to all.. can anyone tell me what is the average meal baby have in a day, as m..

how to feed formula milk

Hi. My 11 month LO, does not like to drink milk. She eats all other solid food p..

baby not taking solids

my baby is 8. 5 month old . she refused to have solids . even no teething start..

healthy food for 10 month baby

hi everyone, pls suggest food recipes for 10 month baby which is very nutritiona..

about food

hi everyone can you please suggest which food is better at evening times for my..

hello my daughter is 6 month completed..

food to be given for six month baby