Home remedies for infant cold

Aarti Akhilesh

My 6 month baby is suffering from running nose.... wat can I do

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Aarti. My cousin, who is my consulting Pediatrician for my son never allowed me to give any medicine for cold. in 10 months, my son got cold 2 times. but I hardly gave any medicines. Yes, homely remedies like applying mustard oil, niligiri helps. Also, you can try one more thing. Try giving your baby warm tawa sek (on a warm tawa, warm a thick towel / napkin) and put it on your baby's chest, back, nose and try and do this process, atleast 2 times a day. This surely helps. Do this for a week and it will reduce the cold. Happy parenting!!

Dipal Choksi

U can use nigiri ( eucalyptus)oil .put just a single drop near the first button or the near corner of upper cloth ur baby is wearing. The smell will hepl

Shikha

Put one drop of boiled and then cool mustard oil in baby nose and apply hing water on all over baby body. my mother does daily for my babies and it worked.

Not drink water

My son is 9 month old. He is not drinking hot water. If will give cold water he..

can we give betroot is it cold for baby

talking

hi mommies , my baby is 13 month old.. but didn't speak anything ? from when the..

Baby poop on every cotton nappies

Our baby is 2 months old and we use cotton nappies for her. She pauses urine or..

loose motion

my son is 9 months from yesterday he had loose motion i am so upset please sugge..

health and wellness

my baby is 11 month old and she is a bottle feeding baby and her weight is very..

my baby boy is 3 month old , someone suggest me to give castor oil... I have als..

Reducing belly fat after delivery

Hie.. I had ceserian delivery before 11months... Plz let me know effective idea..