Homemade cerelac

Apeksha Agrawal

is the best recipe for infants after introducing solid foods to baby easy to digest and easy to cook. Ingredients Moong dal 1 cup(100gms) Tuar dal 1/2cup Brown rice 1cup (can also take white rice) Daliya 1cup Wash all the ingredients well in water and let them dry after that roast ingredients separately. And then grind all of them in smooth texture like flour and sieve it. And u can preserve it in air tight container. When u want to feed ur baby just take pressure cooker and add ghee 4 drops and take 1-2spoon of ur home made cerelac depends on ur baby age and 4times water and cook for 2whistel. You can add pinch of salt but it's optional . And your cereal feed is ready .. Substitute of khichdi daliya all things. We can add veggies also to make it extra nutritious.

Regarding top feed

I was giving my 3 months old baby NAN Pro powder milk by nestle but now I switch..

Lychee juice

Hi all.. My daughter is 6 mnths old.. Pls tell me can i give her lychee juice/Sh..

fruit intake for my LO who is 10 months..

hii all... my daughter is 10 months now but she doesnt like fruits at all in any..

curd

my baby 7 months old. Can I feed curd to her n how much quantity pls tell me.

baby led weaning Indian recipies

my baby is eight months and not i trested in purees. can anyone suggest indian..

food for 11 month baby

what food can I give to my baby during evening time

veggies for baby..

Hi all, can I give beans capsicum carrot n garnip also papaya to my 7 months old..