Homeopathy for asthama.

Sonal

Hi,   My son is suffering from asthama, many people suggested me that hemopathy is the only remedy for it. Please share your experience if it is worth going ofr it? My son is 4yr old.   Regards, Sonal

• 7
SRIVIDHYA IYER

Homeopathy does work for asthma. My daughter suffered asthma right from birth.. And till 2 yrs we were giving allopathy, but later changed to homeopathy. I did wonders. Now it's almost 2 yrs and she is fine. The doc takes the complete history of the child which helps to diagonise properly.

Sonal

Thanks Shanaya.. i am going to quite old & experienced doctor, let shope its works for my son too..

Shanaya

Hi Sonal, homeopathy does work in the long run if you can diligently give the medicine to your child every day. But it is important to consult an experienced homeopath and results will begin to show only in a few months. I took homeopathic medicine for seasonal allergy and it did abate the allergy to a great extent.

Sonal

Thanks A M, Thank you for your help!

My husband also got attack of seasonal asthama..... its route cause of dusty enviorment, smoke (cigratte and any other source), pollution. Try to avoid cold drinks, milk, ice cream n all. I believe u can go for homopathy(as it is summer vacation and u can tk gud care of the child nd give medicine time to time).... if it is seasonal... my husband had allopathy treatment as he cudnt afford leaves. Hope he'll b fine soon.

Sonal

yes it is seasonal asthama..

is it seasonal asthma???