hopeopathic doctor in gurgaon

Ritu

my daughter suffers from regular cold and cough. She gets better one day and after a days gap again starts coughing. I give her soups regularly. She has already taken lots of syrups etc. Does anyone know good experienced homeopathic doctor in gurgaon?

• 5

Indu

I don't know any homeopathic doctor,but know about a Pediatrician on which I trust and he is the best Pediatrician among all I know. He was my daughter's pediatrician from birth and I used to visit him from Delhi as I used to trust no-one. You can meet him as well Dr Siddhartha Gogia, I have his contact number, if u need , lemme know

Arthy

its good to first verify your homeopathe or else ask him to write the medicines name since in homepathy we dont know what is being added so better check it Ritu.

Ritu

Thanks Bhavna!

very useful information. thanks Bhavna!

Dear Ritu, I go To Dr. Rastogi in phase 2 dlf for all things related to my daughter , i am listing the addresses for him .. P-1/17,LG Floor , dlf Phase 2 . Tel :0124-2561822. You can call and fix an appointment with him before you go. He also has a clinic in Alakhnanda Shopping Complex in Delhi if need be. Hope this helps.

baby immunity

how to increase baby immunity? my baby got fever in gap of 2 weeks for 3,4 days..

How to stop passing toilet in the bed

I have 2 boy kid's (2years & 4years). both are passing urine in the bed wheneve..

Daily egg yolk

Is it safe to give daily one egg yolk to a 16 months old baby in dinner? Please..

sweating

my baby sweats alot.. wat to do?

baby head banging

my baby bangs her head in wall when she is angry how to stop her

baby food nd behaviour

mera beta 2sal 5mahine ka hai vo koi bhi sbji nhi khata hai kya kru ki vo sbji..

sleeping

hello how make my two months son sleep long at all night