Hospital Registration for Delivery

Paritosh Pareek

Hi I just want to know what's the processes and what are the options in Delhi for the same as like any other father or may be not want to go for the one best for mother n child and secondly nice to the pocket. Thanks

• 2

Paritosh Pareek

Thank you Swati, I appreciate the time you spent in answering and I really agree to the point about Delhi traffic, even I was considering Gangaram but do we have to register in time over there in case gynae is not from or operates in Gangaram rest will consult her as well. Help is really appreciated. Thanks

Hi Paritosh, Hospital registration will depend on where the gynaecologist you go to conducts the deliveries. Where ever she does deliveries or operations, you can go there and the hospital will guide you about the registrations. Also, before choosing a hospital, given Delhi traffic, do remember the hospital has to be close to your house so that you can reach in emmergency. so based on where you live, decide. some good ones tho are sitaram bhartia, and gangaram.

copper T

Is copper T is safe to stop unwanted pregnancy

am i pregnant i have the diu almost 2 ye..

2 days later i did a pregnancy test it came positive im a little worry cause im..

shortness of breath

hi I m 4 week pregnant n m feeling shortness of breath n feeling tired. is dat h..

pain

Hi.. i am 19 weeks pregnant and have to sit continuously for 8 hrs at ofc.. at d..

baby weight 35weeks 4 days

hi im. 35w 4d pregnant as per ultrasound my baby weight came out to b 2. 5 kg is..

Vaginal discharge

l am 23 weeks pregnant. I am experiencing vaginal discharge and wetness in my pa..

Yoga during pregnancy

Weight management , and for a normal delivery .. and also post delivery weight m..

bpd

what is normal BPD range at 13 weeks?