House help

1 to 3 years

Created by
Updated on Jan 24, 2014

Hi parents, My son is 4 years now. I am a working mother. I am looking for a full time house help who will take care of my son in my absence but I am not very sure about the help. I am afraid that my son will be safe in my absence. Please suggest how to go about it? what all i should check before hiring one.

  • 2
Comments ()
Kindly Login or Register to post a comment.

| Jan 24, 2014

Hi Monika! Thanks for sharing. You may have a look at the links metioned here to similar parenting talk and blogs that you may find relevant:

  • Reply
  • Report

| Jan 27, 2014

the better option is day care.. whr kid learn a lot... become more social and safe as well. But look for reliable one who have camera facilities... I mean some have fitted cameras in the day care and parents can hv a watch on kids at work. keeping a maid all alone is bit risky. Else u can fit camera at home(living and bed room and other rooms u can lock) and keep on checking... at work as well. Decide as per yours.

  • Reply
  • Report

More Similar Talks

+ Start a Talk
Varsha Karnad

Featured Mombassador


Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Parenting Blogs