how can i loose my weight after pregnancy while my son is 10 month old...

Ushri Chatterjee Bandyopadhyay

Updated on Oct 22, 2016

Loosing Weight after Pregnancy

• 10
Vishakha Badaya

see till 6 months one has to take good diet as the baby is completely dependent upon breast milk. at that time also you can have oats and daliya with milk, green vegetables. that is going to increase milk supply and also reduce weight. excessive amount of ghee, one can avoid. it does increase stamina but not milk supply. once baby starts taking top feed and semi solid. Then you can cut your down diet.

Surbhi Agrawal

play with your baby.... walk with him he will enjoy.... crawl with him and for him... these will help u like exercise. Give time to ur babies need and enjoy with him forget ur figure for time as time spends u will get enough time for u....

Sarayu M

Workout is the best solution. Find time for exercise daily. We know it's difficult to make time while having a baby, but still if u want to gain your shape you must do exercise!

swetal Patel

1. drink lot and lots of water around 5 litter per day 2. any cardio exercise like walking or jogging 3. add oats to your one meal 4. avoid sugar, junk food, cheese, soft drink,deep fry foods

Sarit Sahu

moving around with the baby and completely rejecting sugar, fruit juices and deep fried food should help to a great extent.

Chandni

i dnt get tym to exercise my baby is 5 months.. i hv to eat to feed him ....no option. ..accept wat u r. ....its nvr goung to change... i cnt sacrifice my baby's health for my figure. .m not neg. m jus practical .

Shati Tyagi

completely agree with Sandhya. in my experience also I had gained weight during breast feeding to keep up with the baby's nutrition needs. balanced diet and comprehensive work out can only help you in loosing the extra pounds. however be cautious of your food intake if your baby is not weaned off completely. his/ her nourishment is primary. :)

Sandhya karthik

Breastfeeding I don't think it helps in weight loss as ppl say. I exclusively breastfed my baby 5 months but single kg dint reduce.. On the other hand weight increased only as I took good diet for breast milk supply. exercise/ gym should only help. my personal experience.

Ushri Chatterjee Bandyopadhyay

thank you... iam also keeping breast feeding...

Vishakha Badaya

1. Drink lot of water 2. You could start doing yoga, suryanamaskar is best. 3. cut on sugar completely 4. walking 5. keep breastfeeding as it is best way to get rid of day