How long kids takes to get their permanent skin color?

Bhavya V

I am a mother of three months baby. She was fair at birth and slightly reduced in complexion during first week. After that she became darker. Me and my hubby are light skinned. why this changes how long will it take to get her permanent color because she is showing changes in third month at slower pace? I am bit worried.

bhavya v

Thank u lakshmi maam.. my first concern is health even though i was very upset by seeing her changes in second month.. lets see how long she will take to get settled down.. now some improovements in third month i could observe..

bhavya v

Thank u maam..

Lakshmi Kapoor Verma

Pls don't worry about skin color dear .. Babies evolve every day and changes in skin color is normal especially in the first year .. Eventually it will stabilize with time

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..

formula milk

plz suggest which formula can control From body heat as well not gtg colic pain..

Is it normal for a 14 days old baby to s..

My baby girl is 14 says old and always swaddled. and kept by my MIL. My baby swe..

tour planning

hi... i am planning for a 2 days tour wid my 11 months old daughter... i need ur..

How to stop Breastfeeding at night

My Baby is 11months old n I want to stop breastfeeding at night, as hardly milk..

hairfall

my baby girl is 3months old... she has lot of hair fall.. is it common? what sh..

my baby is not looking healthy his young..

is breastfeeding is sufficit for my 5 month son

5 month old baby feed

my 5 month old boy is not taking my feed. he just taking for 10 min. shall I int..