How to behave with my daughter

Sachin Gaba

Watching tv every time she loves tv sops

• 2

Swati Gupta

Hi Sachin, you may sit down with her and tell her in gentle tones that too much TV viewing will kill her creativity. And try to distract her with games that you both could play so that she forgets TV and you spend some quality time with your daughter thus strengthening the father-daughter bond. Hope this helps. Further you may check this blog on parentune. com http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/12-ways-to-keep-your-child-away-from-tv/420

sachin gaba

Suggest

child behaviour

nowadays my younger daughter which is three years old cries a lot if she want so..

Father's attention to a child

My son is 5 yrs old. we found ADHD in him. He is running if we stop holding his..

anger in kids

how to control anger in kids

Careless child

Hi , my daughter is 5 years old. She is very careless, leaves her things in scho..

Social behavior

Hi, my 6 year old son gets hyper when relatives or friends visit our house. He w..

Get ready for school.

How to prepare my child before starting school?

hi. my baby being angry day to day. plea..

my baby being angry day to day. please suggest me.

diet for 3. 5 yrs baby girl

my kid wont eat at all. for breakfast she likes to have idly. after that for lun..