How to bosst upconfidence ia a child

Fathima Bawazeer

My son is 9 yrs old still behaves childis n compares everything with siblings n feel inferior n always in delimit what to do

Komal D

I feel children learn from adults. Many parents or grand parents compare children from a very early age. Eg comparing how your friend or cousin eats well, dances well, how he or she reads well etc. To begin with parents or teachers or care taker or family members who are at home will have to stop comparing the child with anyone else. You will have to instill self confidence in your child by telling him all the positive things about himself, about you and the family. In fact you and your husband should also never compare yourself with others as children pick up very fast on this. You can explain to him in a very gentle was that not everyone gets or has everything and that God gives everyone something special and one has to find that out. You can tell him all the positive and good things you n your family has n he can be proud of it

misbehaviour of child

about misbehaviour of child

my 9 year old is suffering from school p..

my 9 year old is suffering from school phobia. cries a lot n says don't want to..

My 7 year old talking about marriage! do..

Today my 7. 8 year old aon came and told me he wants to marry his friend from hi..

My son behaviour

My son is 7 years he is very hyper and very talketv he can't sit on one place..

behaviour of my child

he is always feel disturbed in class. his class fellows also tease him , hit him..

not listening

hi my daughter is 8 yrs old. she is left hand habit. she was very quiet for some..

my sister's son he is 8+ these days talk..

As he is elder son of my sister he is 8 year and 9 months old. My father was pa..

fighting with peer

hi my son is 8 years old he always got fight between his age group or no one is..