How to coach my I std kid to write his home work

Preetha K

I am new to this blog. My kid is 5. 4 years old. He hates writing home work. How to coach him do his homework. Also while studying he gives the correct spelling for a word but during exams he commit mistakes. The spelling of a word which he knows very well will be a mistake in answer paper. I need tips for this pls.

Preetha K

Thanks Nikita

Hi Preetha, try setting a time table. Keep a short span of study time for eg: half hour. children so young can't focus for too long. Possibly he gets nervous during exams... so fromy our side show him lots of love and support and that whatever happesn you still love him. this will boost his confidence. dont appear nervous in front of him.

daughter

hi my daughter is 5 years and 6 month. she is not mature. she has to scold us al..

My daughter is 3 year's .Is this age is..

All are saying,that don't admitted her in nursery.

Activities for a 4year old

Hello all,please suggest activities or summer camps for a four year old boy in w..

school

how to get ready before sending to school

Concern about study

my 5 year old child don't want to study when i trying to study him ,he never lis..

About my son's education

Hi my son is five ten eight month.. he a good responding n hyperactive kid.. but..

My child lacks concentration