Sports and Games

how to convince child to go school

Ranu Sharma

Hello my daughter is 3. 5 years old .,studying in nursery.. Now a days she is very reluctant to go school. I talked with the class teacher,Principal but of no use. she is happy at school .Everyday she give me feedback that u enjoyed at school but will not go to school plz plz tell me what to do

• 5
Shikha Sethi

hi !my daughter was very happy to go to school but previous 4-5 days she regularly refuse to go to school. pls help me what I should do?

ranu sharma

Thanks guys... i will try best to find our reasons

Shraddha

Hey my daughter too used to do the same thing but she use to say I dnt want to go n many unvalid reasons but when I talkd ...the first reason was she was feeling to eat her friends Tiffin and teacher didn't allowed and as she use to have enough breakfast she was not feeling to eat Tiffin bt teacher insisted..... and she was nt getting a star as her friends .....and the second reason may be as now it's exam period the teachers are insisting for more studies then before days..... and third reason was her friends place was changed from her as they use to do more masti together...... chk n hav a talk vt teacher

Radha Raajeshkumar

Hi Ranu, try to find few of his classmates who stays close to you. Let them play daily and make them more closer. And day by day the kids themselves get the routine and have fun at school also.. It worked out for me when my elder one goes to nursery.. I used to tell his friends name and create the temptation to go to school..

puloma pandey

hi Ranu, try to find out the reason, and that you will get from school only. Ask again and again your baby, you may get spme clues. keep a close watch on her activity, what scares her, irritates her. there might be some trivial incident that have effected her, try to find the reason.

Top Sports and Games Blogs