Health

how to cure herpes disease and all other deadly diseases with the help of Dr edidia herbal medicine

Updated on Jul 25, 2018

Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV). I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends. i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact the same herbalist Call Dr Edidia because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i am so happy! thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help, you can email him ondredidiaherbalhome@gmail. com or whatsapp +2349074505296 He also have a herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is 100% Real -COLD SORE HERPES HIV HPV BREAST CANCER BRAIN DISEASE -ALS -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION -LOW SPERM COUNT -STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS -STROKE -IMPOTENCE -PILE -HYPERTENSION -LOW SPERM COUNT -ASTHMA -CANCER -BARENESS/INFERTILITY

• 6

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR Afrid and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to DR Afrid telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the DR assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email DR Afrid on drafridherbalhome@gmail. com sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address drafridherbalhome@gmail. com or you can also whatsapp him on this number +2349057260738, website.. https://drafridherbalhome.webs.com.

please read and also contact dr. jekwu if you need a powerful love spell to fix your broken relationship..... i got a divorce from my husband when i was six months pregnant with my second child. we had been arguing and quarreling nonstop since the day our first child was conceived, no love nor trust from him anymore so he divorced me. and all these whiles, i have been trying all different means to get him back, i also tried some different spell casters here in the united states, but none of them could bring richard back to me. it was only dr. jekwu who guaranteed me an urgent 48 hours spell casting, and he assure me that my husband will be with me again. i am writing to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you for keeping your promises, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back home. i was thrilled to know that you are specialized in reuniting lovers. thank you sir, for helping me through the worst times of my life, for being such a great spell caster, and for giving me a love spell that has brought me so much joy in my marriage. my husband is back and promise never to leave me again. if you doubt his ability, trust me. you should take a chance. it pays off in ways you could never even imagine. if you are their right now and you need a powerful and urgent love spell to bring back your ex kindly contact dr. jekwu right now he is the only answer to restore your broken relationship or marriage. jekwulovespelltemple@gmail. com

My names is Sandra I was diagnosed of Herpes disease 2017, I was told by my doctor that there’s no cure. I was so worried anytime i think about it,i was spending alot on medication,and i was sacked from work,because i was always sick,infact my life was a mess.. i was just researching online I saw a lot of testimonials about Dr Odila on how he uses herbal medicine to cure so many deadly disease …. I contacted him via email: drodilaherbalhome@gmail. com and told him my problems, then he said i will be totally cured within 14days,my heart was full on joy when he said that i will be totally cured within 14days ,i just had faith and believe,then i purchased the herbal medicine and sent him my details such as NAME,HOME ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER ,Then Dr Odila sent me the herbal medicine to me through courier service and I used the herbal medicine for good 14days, then I went for check-up and my doctor confirmed thats am totally free from Herpes it work like a miracle to me ,please viewers out there this is real am so happy to share this testimony .thanks to perfect health GOD WILL BLESS U . contact him through drodilaherbalhome@gmail. com or whatsapp +2348159047935. here is my private email sandraprecious100@gmail. com

What a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me Herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this sickness, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this sickness, i found this herbal man email on internet when i was doing research on cure for Herpes i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this sickness, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 2-3 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to Herpes you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this sickness once and for all you can reach him through via email: Chiefdrlucky@gmail. com or Whats App him on +2348132777335 Website : http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/ You can also contact him on any sickness in this he all have the herbal cure to it

DR Olori HERBAL REMEDY CURE HERPES WITHIN TWO WEEKS (droloriherbalcenter@gmail. com OR Add him on WhatsApp +2349053311935 I just wanted to take the time to say that i was heartbroken and depressed when I was diagnosed of Genital herpes .. I have been taking these disgusting Vaccines , even made me more sick and gave me headaches to the point of me puking. i searched everywhere for a solution. I came across this herbal doctor on internet called Dr Olori who gave me hope that he can cure me totally from the virus so i gave a try believe me it was Amazing now am tested negative. contact email: droloriherbalcenter@gmail. com Just wanted to share. Hope it helps someone, I'll be posting this to hopefully help anyone who needs help.

hi Rose Sharon! welcome aboard! thanks for sharing your experience.

Always looking for healthy meal ideas for your child?

Get meal plans
Top Health Blogs