How to deal with 3 year old kid

Deepali

Mar 11, 2013

Hi , My son is 2 yrs 10months . he is the first and only child in our house . Now a days he has become very stubborn . He doesnt listen to anyone and start crying if we say no for anything. He has less sharing habbits  ... I do not want to scold him now and then which will add to his stubbornness.. Just wondering how to handle this situtation ...Pls suggest   Thanks Deepali

• 4

Deepali

Thanks for your inputs and link Neetu

https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/hyper-kid/240 ------ you will need to copy the link and paste it in your browser.

Hi Deepali. I can relate coz my son (an only child) was also pampered a lot during his early years. While fellow mums come and share their own experiences, I suggest you read through the following talks on similar situations - might give you a breakthrough.. take care!

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..

how many bananas i can give to my 20m lo..

hey all , my lo is 21m old.. she has loose motions past 1w on medication also....