how to discipline my 7 year old child n stop his back answering

Shradha Mehta

I feel as kids are growing they are just not listening to us n has started giving back answers for everything which we r asking them not to do.

• 5
Aniruddha Kaul

To effectively remedy the situation, some more information is required as to the background. For example television watching schedule of kids and parents. Use of gadgets by kids. Why are they not listening, are you able to create sufficient interests. Do you as parents lead a regulated and model life that kids can copy? More than peers and outside influence, kids are likely to follow family. May be the solution could start with the change in parents and their becoming role models and commanding respect and obedience by example rather than verbal insistence.

hi Tanvi! u need to put a cap of max 1 to 1 and half hour use in a day and lay down consequences such as taking away of the gadgets, or taking away priveleges. be prepared for the drama once u take away gadgets, but u need to be firm. have a look at this blog. Hey! I find this Parenting blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-tips-for-a-digital-detox-diet-for-your-family/496?ptref=sa0l000030g00ds

Tanvi Shankar Raul

My son is using internet a lot. He is watching all his cartoon channels and playing games . Pls guide as he is having spectacles too .

Shradha Mehta

I will really try to be more supportive n patience towards my child.

hi Shradha Mehta! I do understand your concerns . the only way to make them hear us, is to hear them out patiently. spend time with your child,, listen to him and try and connect better. please have a look at this blog. u might find it useful!Hey! I find this Parenting blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/10-ways-to-deal-with-back-talking/514?ptref=sa0l000030g00ea.