how to handle 2 kids at the same time

Ekta Todi

Updated on Dec 27, 2016

I have to give time to my elder kid and in the mean time younger one does not let me do DAT...

• 4
Ekta Todi

thnx for the advise ya.... but I have been doin all dis... since I stay alone wid my husband so m facing issues... but nway thanx alot

hi Ekta Todi! I understand your concerns. both children need u at this stage. u could either have a full time maid or if possible seek help of your elders , in-laws or your parents who could help u with taking care of your lil one while u r busy with elder one. they both are at a crucial age where language , cognitive , social and physical development is taking place. u need to spend time with both. take them to park where lil one is on a pram . it's the right age for elder one to join playschool. also keep them occupied in playing with age appropriate toys such as blocks, puzzles, alphabets and rhymes books and CD, different types of surfaces which he could feel and describe for elder one while light and sound toys, musical toys, picture books for lil one. do spend time teaching them new words everyday. it's a difficult phase for u, have faith in yourself , u r already doing a great job, u will manage well in days to come as well. tkcare.

Ekta Todi

boy is 2. 10 and daughter is 1. 3

Shreya Rajvanshi

What is the age difference between the two?