How to help my baby to leave bottle

Apeksha Agrawal

My baby is 9. 5months bottle feed how should I help her to leave bottle. She takes bottle in night and for two times and is not breastfeed anymore. Wholeday she is on weaning foods what do I do plssss suggest.

• 2

Apeksha Agrawal

Thanks anurima but must say ur daughter is a sweetheart who understood dis though she is too small

Dear Apeksha, let her enjoy the bottle a little longer if she likes to. One trick which worked for my daughter (she was past 1 year by then), was put her bottles in an nice bag and explained to her that she does not need them anymore but there are other babies who dont have bottles and will be very happy if she can give hers. She was very happy to make another child happy and keen to put some of her toys in it as well. In return I got her a nice plastic cup and a sippy cup. This trick works when the child is a little older. Hope this helps you too.

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..

formula milk

plz suggest which formula can control From body heat as well not gtg colic pain..

Is it normal for a 14 days old baby to s..

My baby girl is 14 says old and always swaddled. and kept by my MIL. My baby swe..

tour planning

hi... i am planning for a 2 days tour wid my 11 months old daughter... i need ur..

How to stop Breastfeeding at night

My Baby is 11months old n I want to stop breastfeeding at night, as hardly milk..

hairfall

my baby girl is 3months old... she has lot of hair fall.. is it common? what sh..

my baby is not looking healthy his young..

is breastfeeding is sufficit for my 5 month son

5 month old baby feed

my 5 month old boy is not taking my feed. he just taking for 10 min. shall I int..