How to help my son increase weight?

Pallavi Peter

My son is 3yrs 10months and is 14. 6kgs.. was born 2. 5kgs.. how do I increase his weight.. he doesn't like milk at all but make him drink half a glas s every morning. And bad eater.. has only 3 meals anything extra is very hard to go in unless he is really hungry.. what else can be done.. I give him fruits, non,-veg and all kinds of vegs.. what else? Am I missing something?

manju sharma

hi my daughter is 1. 5 nd vry weak only 7 kg .....she didnot eat anythng help me pls..

preeti

You can try giving him banana milk shake to him

regarding food

my son is 4. 6 years old and he is weak according to his age. plz guide how can..

Regarding food

my son who is 4 yrs old. His weight is only 13. 4 Doctor said that he is under a..

eating food

hi ,my son doesn't eat food even total day also until i make him to eat with my..

about snacks in the school

Now school is going to start but always I will think about snacks. I don't like..

food and nutrition

food and nutrition

food &nutrition

how to make a delicious and healthy foos

bottle feeding

how to stop bottle feeding.. any suggestions pls.... then how to make egg intere..

healthy foods