how to interest towards studies

Vuppugalla Kittu

Updated on Nov 27, 2017

my son is very active in games or other activities but wen it comes to studies he ll get sleep

• 3
Darrshana Shetty

my son is in 4th std... but having very low interest in study.. how to grow his interest in the study ??and reading also.. please guide

Menka Khanna

I am also looking for this matter my daughter is very good in study. she can understand every concept but now days she became overconfidence and neglect her study. she is good in oral but when it comes to writing she start to make excuses. and try to not to write .how can I motivate her to write

hi vuppugalla kittu ! u could make studies interesting by adding fun element to it. think out of the box and think of activities that yr child would enjoy doing. give examples from day to day life. find his preferential style of learning.. divide subjects as per yr choice and interest. u could help yr child with those and yr hubby with the rest. also motivate him when he works harder by praising him and rewarding him with his favorite dish. here is a blog with handy tips on how to make studies interesting. please go through the link given below. Hey! I find this parent blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-tips-to-make-studies-interesting-for-your-child/3027?ptref=sa0l000030g02c3

Top Education and Learning Blogs