How to introduce cow's milk

Dhivya Selvakumar

My daughter is 1 yr old. am trying to give her cow's milk and thinking to stop breast feeding gradually. But she always expects me to feed and not taking other solids too properly. What can be done for this. Pls suggest

Zanzanil Patel

To teach a child to have a meal you can distract them at the time they are expecting to be breast fed. You can either take her to a different room or give her fav toys to play or some change in her routine. Am empty stomach and a distraction will help a baby have a full meal. If ur have any family help you can ask them to help by feeding her while u stay out of sight

baby care

my son is 1yr9mnth when we shld brush teeth

mother feed

how to stop mother feeding for my child???

my baby eat hair too much...

everytym my baby pick hair from everywhere and eat... i m in very trouble please..

baby health

hii all 1. shall​ i give 2 banana morning n evening to my 12mnth prince.....

b aby can't chew her food

my baby is 2 year old but can't chew any type of food . sometimes he try chapati..

Babies fall from bed

My baby is 1. 7 years old, he falls from bed in night frequently, any advice?

when to start brushing?

when to start brushing? my son age is 1 and half yr .not all teeth have came. bu..

Brushing teeth

When to start brushing teeth of children