How to Maintain the Whites (uniform shirts)

Megha

Updated on Jun 12, 2013

Hi Mommies....   I know my query might sound weird but bet most of you might have faced the same problem as mine.. Schools have begun n my 5. 5 yr old has a white uniform shirt.. Every day i need to tackle a new kind of stain.. Im using Ariel n vanish. I prefer not to wash the uniform in the washing machine.   Mommies need ur help n suggestions on maitaining whites.....

• 4
Himanshi

I have used Rin -ala put around 10-15ml in 1/4 bucket of water leave the dress in it soaked overnite.... works wonder.

I never put my whites out in the sun to dry , i definitely would agree to both neetu and anurima on the vanish bit ( i use it too ) ; i feel drying them in the sun makes then slightly yellow over time.

Shanaya

hey Megha, not a weird question at all. and same here, Vanish is the only thing that works on stains brought home by my child.

Hi Megha. I have seen excellent results on our whites with Vanish Oxi Action. I have used a scoop full of Vanish in one load of clothes in the machine. I was skeptical, but the clothes really became white and stains disappeared! You could try Vanish Oxi Action and use it in the machine maybe once a week. You should see the difference in the first wash itself :)

Top Education and Learning Blogs