How to Maintain the Whites (uniform shirts)

Megha

Updated on Jun 12, 2013

Hi Mommies....   I know my query might sound weird but bet most of you might have faced the same problem as mine.. Schools have begun n my 5. 5 yr old has a white uniform shirt.. Every day i need to tackle a new kind of stain.. Im using Ariel n vanish. I prefer not to wash the uniform in the washing machine.   Mommies need ur help n suggestions on maitaining whites.....

• 4

Himanshi

I have used Rin -ala put around 10-15ml in 1/4 bucket of water leave the dress in it soaked overnite.... works wonder.

I never put my whites out in the sun to dry , i definitely would agree to both neetu and anurima on the vanish bit ( i use it too ) ; i feel drying them in the sun makes then slightly yellow over time.

Shanaya

hey Megha, not a weird question at all. and same here, Vanish is the only thing that works on stains brought home by my child.

Hi Megha. I have seen excellent results on our whites with Vanish Oxi Action. I have used a scoop full of Vanish in one load of clothes in the machine. I was skeptical, but the clothes really became white and stains disappeared! You could try Vanish Oxi Action and use it in the machine maybe once a week. You should see the difference in the first wash itself :)

education

my son is in lkg . how to teach him tables? without learning addition nd substra..

She not tell colours

She is 3y 4m. but she not tell d colours , even not recognise d colour,pls help...

Slow in writing

She doesn't like to write spellings several times and even answers related to le..

good in reading and least interested in..

my son is in class and he loves to read and write but wen it comes to writing p..

education

my son is 4 year and 10month he doesn't try to read ad he doesn't write what ma..

Not In study and writing

mera beta writing Mein interest nahi leta par woh orally strong hi uska grasping..

study interest

mere Bete ka school nd study me koi interest nhi h. what can i do ?please help m..

doesn't want to do written work at all

my 5. 6 yrs son is not doing his class work only writing work but he is very goo..