How to make Aam Panna

This drink is really easy to make. Here is a step by step guide that explains how to make aam panna. 1)      Take some raw mangoes.  Do not try this with ripe mangoes, it won’t work. 2)      Peel their outer skin and remove the seed in the center. Throw away the seed. Take the rest and cut it in the smaller parts. 3)      Boil it, and then drain the water. Take the pulp in a container and put some water, sugar and salt. Then mash it well. 4)      Put the liquid in a jug, add some ice cubes and serve chilled. There you have it, an easy to make and so healthy and tasty to drink, for your good health – Aam Panna.

I'm 3week6 days pregnant I want to know what items dont eat in this time plz he..

want to reduce my weight

after my delivery i cant lose my weight.. if i take green tea or in diet it affe..

about baby boy food

what should i gave to my 4 month old baby boy

breastfeeding

nipple doesn't come out. pls help

mixie grinding

hi my son s 1 year nw i used to stem and grind the apple in mixie bt some r sayg..

Cerelac

My baby is 8 months Old . I am very confused, which flavor of cerelac is good fo..

cow milk

My son is 9 months old,I started giving cow milk daily along with combination of..

my daughter 2yrs 9months old.. she is a..

my daughter 2yrs 9months old.. she is active but very low weight just gained 10..