How to make my daughter to drink milk or have any mild product?

Dimple

Mar 04, 2013

Hello parents,  my daughter is 2 and half years old.  she doesn't like milk or milk products.  But she eats curd and lassi.  Please give me an idea to make her drink milk.........

• 2

Curd and lassi are also milk products. If your daughter is not having milk but prefers these, please substitute milk with these milk products twice a day. Also try giving her cheese as sandwiches or on parathas. A small quantity of ice cream is permissible once in a while but what you can try home made ice creams or milk shakes with limited sugar and with real fruits. Just whip up the milk well with the fruit and freeze it. I didnt have the patience to make ice creams well, I would just freeze it and make a slush with strawberries, or mango, in summer, which my daughter was partial to.

Dear dimple , if your daughter is having curd , lassi and other dairy and calcium rich products i don't think you should worry about the milk intake... it is known that once you stop fussing over an issue your child is definitely bound to bounce back... i know this as my daughter went through the same phase and now she is 7 and asks for milk every morning; my daughter loves yakult- the probiotic drink ... that is how she started drinking... hope this helps

my 1. 5 yr old dghtr doesn't eat any fud. plzz give me a solution plzz reply

my son is eating what ever iam giving bu..

tell me some food items that will increase his weight

Fish for toddler (Maach)

Being Bengali fish is our staple diet. my son who is 19 months old is very picky..

Eating habit

My daughter is 22months old. She want to see rhymes at the time of eating food...

2. 5yr old daughter not intrstd in havin..

my daughtr doesnt like any fruit. i tried everything wid her pls suggest somethi..

Fridge food ( freezer ) for babies

Is Food kept in fridge or freezer are good for babies ( 14 months ).

food & weight increase

hi tell healthy food and weight increase food how to feed