Special Needs

How to make my kid leave drinking milk from bottle

Rashmi Bhat

Jul 06, 2015

My 2. 5 yrs kid is drinking milk from bottle. How to make her leave it. At school she wont ask, bt as she returns starts asking. Pls any solution?

Sushma Venkata Lakshmi Verubhothla

Hi rashmi, you can hide her bottle when she is sleeping. If this doesn't work you can apply some shikakai paste or bitter gourd paste on the bottle before she starts drinking the milk. Due its bitterness taste, she will definitely leave bottle..

Rashmi Bhat

Thanks Tina and Leesha for the suggestion :)

Leesha Wadhwani

Nice suggestions Tina... I never give bottle to .my daughter... she is eleven months now. But my grandma use to say that she use to put red chilly on the nipple of bottle and babies quit it. I thought I should share it wid u. May b it helps.

Tina

Hi Rashmi Bhat You may try these- 1. Introduce some attractive cups and sippers to her. May be a small version of ur cup so that u can show big one is for mumma and small one is for angel 2. Appreciate her when she agrees to drink from that cup. 3. Tell her that she'll get something good if she finishes the milk, and that good could be anything which she likes and not necessarily monetary. 4. If she watches cartoons then tell her that her favorite cartoon character also drinks milk in a similar cup. Hope it helps.

child too much clinged on to you tube vi..

my daughter is 2 yr 7 months and loves watchibg videos on you tube... its gettg..

Special needs

Special needs

baby hair brown

my baby is 1 and half years old. his hairs are brown color. why

Baby eating

my kid 22months old. he eat rice n dahi in lunch n feeding after that wen he fe..

thumb sucking

friends help me to stop thumb sucking habit of my 3 year old baby boy. I'm so wo..

my son do not take food

my 1 yr 4months son dont eat food

my son does not like vegetables

my son 3yrs he doesn't like vegetarian food,any suggestions

about hot climate

which type of breakfast is better for this hot climate to my child my kid is 2ye..