How to reduce my weight

Archana More

I want to reduce my weight I have 8 months baby boy

gayatri chadwa

Have a balanced diet. Avoid oily food, sweets etc. , but dont starve yourself. Have 5-6 small meals instead of 2-3 large filling meals. yoga works wonders. If you havent been exercising you can start with light exercises or basic yoga and then proceed further. keep realistic goals dont try to lose weight all at once. Go for brisk walking if nothing else.

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..