How to stop breast feed?

Aswini

Hi all, Please let me know how to stop the toddler from mothers feed?

Christina Dsouza

I had a friend who's son left breast feeding at 3.... was feeding only in d nights.... my friend had gone on a trip to Goa with his son his wife couldn't join him... when the mother was away he didn't want milk... n when he returned to Mumbai he had left the habbit strange... but it worked

Yamini

Hi, i followed the below methods and it took two weeks time to achieve. 1. Please take the support of family members, whenever it is the time to feed your child, give your child to someone else and ask them to play with your child in your absence. 2. Try giving your child milk, through spoon in that time(not the mother)3. It is common for a child to cry in that period, but please have patience and dont bend. Above all, please ask your doctor, if you are still healthy and can how long you can feed your child.

Aparna

Hi there r many ways through which u can help ur child stop breast feed. U can apply asafoetida ( hing)or neem leaves paste on ur nipples. It will give d baby a different taste he is used to. U have to use them every time u feed him. The main test is urs as its ur patience level which will help ur baby to overcome from the habit.

deepika tiwari

Please share ur views and comments ...am also looking forward for the same solution.

speaking problem.

My son has been two and a half years old and he does not speak yet.

My son loves to play in the water all the time. He is mad for water so his papaa..

summer food for my baby.

Hi!My baby is 16 months old. Should I give veg soup in summer to her?

hairs

Hello all, My son is 15 months old n he have hairs all over his body including f..

baby don't walk

hi my baby is 20 month old and still he is not walking . I M badly upset. he cra..

Movie

Hi mommies which month we can take baby to movie's? Any experience?

milk issue

hi .. my 16 month son neither takes milk nor any type of shake or curd.. he..

want to make wear diaper at night

Hi my daughter is one and half year old. I have started her potty training and i..