Health

How to stop hair fall

Updated on Jun 02, 2020

• 3

Hi Nisha kaur !you need to find the cause of hair fall and work on the same. There could be many reasons for hair fall including, improper nutrition, disturbed sleep cycle, hormonal imbalance due to thyroid ,stress, medication, surgery or any medical history of illness . Please try and find out the underlying cause in consultation with your dermatologist. Also make sure child's diet is rich in vitamin,minerals,protein, calcium, iron and micronutrients. maintain hydration, regulate sleep cycle, ensure the child is not stressed out , incorporate exercise on the regime and enforce healthy life style. Hope this shall help.

• Reply

You could also register yourself for the live session today and ask your queries from the nutritionist by registering yourself on the link given below. https://www.parentune.com/live-session/maintain-healthy-nutrition-during-lockdown/33?al=5nIAnY

• Reply

PERFECT CURE FOR HIV THAT WORK FAST WITHIN 14 DAYS WITH DR ELINFOH HERBAL MEDICINE, I saw so many testimonies about Dr ELINFOH a great HERBAL DOCTOR that will help you CURE and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, i didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worsen and my life was at risk after using lots of ARV drugs from the hospital and no changes so i decided to give a try to Dr Elinfoh I contacted him also and told him i want a cure for HIV, he gave me advice on what i must do and he deliver it to me in my home address i gave him and i got the medicine which i use according to his instruction, and today i must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Elinfoh for curing me from HIV and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to be cured from HIV or any sickness should not waste more time just contact him with his details below, believe me this is the only way to get cured from HIV, this is the real solution we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contacting him today for you can also leave a sound and happy life. contact info below. Email: (drelinfohherbalhome@gmail. com ) or WhatsApp or Call him on: +2348110492072. and you can as well contact him on other issues you are having like*HEPATITIS B*DIABETICS*CANCER*ALS*HERPES*BODY REDUCTION*BREAST ENLARGEMENT*FIBROD*CANCER*PREGNANCY MISCARRIAGE*Relationship issues etc.. ** Neoplasms*Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)  *Chronic Respiratory Diseases * Mental and Behavioral Disorders  *Alzheimer’s Disease      Email: (drelinfohherbalhome@gmail. com).

• Reply

Varsha Karnad

Featured Mombassador

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Health Blogs