How to take care of 3+ yrs kid

Manjula

Hi, my baby is 3+ yrs now. she is very much interested in playing with the kids. now she always wants to go others home to play. late night also she will go. finally it will affect to her health. Daily as soon as i reach home from office with the kid, she will go directly to their house. since i am working women how to handle this situation. i want to make her to sit and play at home only. Dear Parents suggest me ideas.

• 1

Hi Manjula, you may want to sit her down and tell her in gentle tones that mommy would also love to spend some time with her. When you pick your daughter from the day care (I am assuming it) talk to her about her day and ask her about her friends and share yours as well with her. This will create a bond between you two and she will want to spend more time with you rather than going out to play with other kids. Hope this helps.

Rude behaviour

My son is 5years and 3months old, now a days there is behaviour change in him. H..

sensitive kid

my son he is going to be 5 yrs. very sensitive, he cannot see others doing bet..

deep mid night sleep

my son is 3. 9 years old. He wakes up very often at mid nights. atleast 3 to 4..

how to control or teach good manners?

when child starts behaving badly with others and elders then how to teach them

Need some help on how to manage a whinin..

Don't get me wrong ... I love my kid (3yrs and 8 months) but off lately he has..

hi

my dolly have cold ....

evening snkas

please suggest some evening healthy snacks. my boy 3. 7 years old at this age..