How to take care when they are not feeling.

M Tsmung Guite

As my child is 11months old how would i know when he is sick.

Rabiya

My daughter is 11 months. She sleeps too late at night. She get up late in the morning. It makes me irritating because of her schedule. Please suggest me.. What should I do... My husband comes late at night

Hi M tsmung Guite, a child has his own ways of communicating his discomfort due to illness. some of the symptoms will be, refusal to feed/eat/drink, unable to sleep, crankiness, crying excessively, listlessness, low on energy, no interest in activities that the child otherwise enjoys. These things iwll give you a hint of an onset of an illness or an illness. Injuries you can identify if the child cries when touched on a particular spot. Diaper rash etc too are indentified in the similar way--a redness, or when cleaning if he cries. Also, a change in the colour and parlor of the child, a change or unnatural smell in the stools. Any internal illness can be noticed by fever. Hope this helps.

yoga after c section

I delivered 3 months back through C section is it fine to start with surya namas..

Is flacreed gud for children if it is gu..

My son is 1year 9 month Is flaxseed gud for him

could i have omega 3 capsules of amway.

could i have omega 3 capsules of amway. my lo is 7 months old and he is partiall..

Gall Bladder Stone

Hey Mommies.. i have a multiple gall bladder stone 6-8 mm in size.. I have start..

Severe back pain

What can be cause of sudden severe back pain at my lower left side... It's paini..

how to boast immunity in child

how to boast immunity in My child as My child was born at 7month as he is very..

I have cramping in abdomen headache vomiting tried I feel sleepy always give so..

after delivery exercise

my wife is in 2nd month after delivery, when she can start exercising and all? t..