How to teach story which easy and simple method

Radhagowri Karthikeyan

I want to teach story to my kid. He s 6 years old. He s speech delay

Radhagowri Karthikeyan

thank u shikha for yr valuable comments

Radha u can begin by writing a story in short sentences with simple words .Also you could draw picture cards,with each card depicting a scene from the story. Narrate yourself first with the help of picture card as well as gestures. Use same sentences as far as possible. This would help the child memorize words and then use these while narrating . If possible make use of words he already knows while writing sentences. Practice everyday for few weeks. I am sure with repetition,use of gestures as well as pictorial representation of the story he would be able to grasp and finally narrate a story. Say for example- begin by hare and the tortoise story. Draw picture cards. Write the wholé story in short simple few sentences. Narrate with the help of picture cards. Don't forget to praise him at every step. Hope this helps!

Tracing

my son is 4 year old .He can't trace the dotted line. How can I help him to trac..

working mom looking for schools with day..

hello Evryone I am looking for schools with after school care hours for schools..

pre school education

hey my son is 3 years 4 months old just now we joined in pre school .but in that..

home work

he knows 1 to 50 numbers how to write but he never try to write actually he don'..

studies

my son doesn't have interest in studies he wants to play every time

hello friends, I am to well educated and..

he learn word and speak. he doesn't see latters and read

my daughter's education and discipline

hai sir/madam, my daughter is too naughty and a very talkative during class hou..