Special Needs

How to train my 8 month old to sleep in the crib

Bharathi R

Hi I have a 8 month old baby, she is used to sleep with us. Now i want to make her sleep in the crib. Any idea? I will make her sleep and try to put in the crib, the moment i put her in crib she is awake and not sleeping again

Bharathi R

Thanks for the tips.. will try it..

Aabha

I am assuming that the crib is in the same room as yours! :)

Aabha

Hi.. I have just started making my 8 and half month old daughter sleep in her cot. I suggest you try to make ur baby familiar with the cot by letting him/her play in it for sometime,do some masti together.. and start by putting them in the cot during the day naps.. if possible ensure they are fast asleep before putting them in the cot for the initial few days. Also,place a comfy object in their hand like a small plush toy or a soft muslin cloth, they feel secure by this. Then maybe later you can slowly make them sleep at night too.

Neha Jain

Parents please share, I have the similar concern for my nine month old

baby eye problem

hello doctors $moms plz help me Mera Beta 11month ka hai, uski Ek eye may say pa..

stop b/m

hii my little prince is one yr two mnths (premature baby) i wanted to stop b/m i..

stop b/m

travel

I am going to attend a wedding soon with my 8 month baby.... is it alright if I..

baby food

pls suggest best diet plan for my 6 months old baby

breastfeed

how to improve breastfeed my baby is 2 months

dishwasher or antibacterial cleansing ag..

is it required to use antibacterial cleansing agent for cleaning of baby bottole..

boils

My 4 month old baby having boils on his body and head(2 or 3 no hand, leg, head,..