Education and Learning Career

I AM Prepared - Essential Five

Asefa Vijay Kumar

Recent surveys show that only 47% of graduate are employable today. So what is actually happening, our children study, get great grades or percentages and then struggle? Are we as parents responsible?  Some of the essential life skills are not being developed by our education system, such as confidence, integrity & values, communication, defining personal goals etc. This is leading to the gap between the industry and young adults. While the job market is open and plenty of openings today, I see the youth struggle to make it to the right careers.   Essential Five, provides these skills to empower and transform young adults to take charge of their life and careers. www. essential5. co. in   Share your views if you think your young adult or someone known needs to harness these skills

education

my daughter in class x does not want t sit t study .I am doing everything that u..

about studies

my child is in 7 class shd I go for home tions or professional coaching classes..

Laziness

My son hates to study . He studies at home but does not go to school n write any..

hi

hi

about studies

my son who is in grade 7 more interested in games and sports. how can i make him..

how to take studies at home

which subject have to pripare first and how to strat it's very confusing

my son behaviour arguing

my son is 14 yrs old. he is not showing interest in study. just arguing and ange..

performance

passing the examination