Ideal TV time

Usha

How much should be the ideal TV time for kids ?

• 4

:-)... one more week :-)

Usha

thanks Nitin ! Bhavna,I agree during school days I can manage for an hour or even less, but during holidays it doubles and sometimes triples.

As they say all things are good in moderation , sometimes tv really works with the toddler to make them sit in one place , i know i could only finish house work when i used to put my daughter in front of the tv , i can safely say i used the tv as a baby sitter on many occasions... but with time i had to cut the time short on the tv viewing for my daughter. With the vacations on she actually gets to see more than 2 hrs sometimes but on a school day it is a set rule in our house that between the tv/i pad and my computer she can have a choice and she can choose any medium as long as it is for only 1 hour..

for kids younger than 4 it should be less than 30 min,,,for the next 2 years, it can be around an hour or so, and for older children till 10-11 it could be even 2 hours, but ideally not in a single stretch

second baby

suggest me on 2nd pregnancy.... iam happy with one and hubby is not we are argui..

Dealing with my kids

I have three kids; a girl & two boys. Shortly after I had the third baby last ye..

numerology or shastra

whether to keep name according to numerology or shastra... according to numerolo..

face pimples

hello friends... i have small small pimples on my face i breastfeed my baby too...

hi

hi

hello

hello