Travelling with Children

Ideal weekend outing in Delhi

Praveen Premkumar

Hi, Could you suggest a good weekend outing for my neice and me somewhere in Delhi. now that the vacations are on for her, and the weekend is off for me, was wondering if there could be something i could do around Delhi - Heritage Walk?

• 3

The bowling Alley should be great fun , there are a couple of bowling alleys in gurgaon and delhi both , i have taken my daughter recently to bluo which is in Ambience mall , Best part is that once we were done in the bowling alley we headed out to the kids zone which has a lot of fun games and some rides too... After having fun there we saw a childrens movie and ended up spending a fun filled day at the mall .

i would suggest going to Agra in case your niece hasn't been there as yet. you may also try the Delhi zoo. make sure you are always with an umbrella and some sunscreen and water.

nicole menezes

I hear the planetarium is a good place to go.

food while travelling

meri baby ko abi cold aur cough h him 18nov ko udaipur ja rhe hai plz suggest me..

travelling with new born

when can i travel

Travelling makes me scary with my younge..

My experience of travelling with the younger kid of mine is not a good one... So..

Weekly discussion

It is parentune Discussion time:   With winter vacations around the corne..

The ideal getaway for a mother and daugh..

Hi, Could you help me with a few options wrt to places where my sister and her..

train travel with a toddler

Please suggest the do's and don'ts as this is my first train trip alone with my..

flight fidgeting

My nephew is very fidgety on the flight and makes me really fret with his wierd..

creche on the way to manali

hi... we are going for a 3 day extended weekend trip by road to manali.... would..