Travelling with Children

Ideal weekend outing in Delhi

Praveen Premkumar
All age groups

Hi, Could you suggest a good weekend outing for my neice and me somewhere in Delhi. now that the vacations are on for her, and the weekend is off for me, was wondering if there could be something i could do around Delhi - Heritage Walk?

• 3

The bowling Alley should be great fun , there are a couple of bowling alleys in gurgaon and delhi both , i have taken my daughter recently to bluo which is in Ambience mall , Best part is that once we were done in the bowling alley we headed out to the kids zone which has a lot of fun games and some rides too... After having fun there we saw a childrens movie and ended up spending a fun filled day at the mall .

i would suggest going to Agra in case your niece hasn't been there as yet. you may also try the Delhi zoo. make sure you are always with an umbrella and some sunscreen and water.

nicole menezes

I hear the planetarium is a good place to go.