ideas for work from home

Nandini

Updated on Sep 04, 2013

Dear mothers,   I have 2 sons, elder 3 yrs and younger is 1. 3, I stay in Hyderabad.. I love taking care of them both but feel the need to distract me from the same for few hours in a day. any suggestions for ideas of work from home?  This is my first day at parentune :)    Thanks! Nandini  

• 12
Himabindu Gorantla

Hi Nandini and deepthi. welcome to Hyderabad. I would suggest u manikonda near gachbowli if u have not paid advances for house. the r lot of gud schools and day cares and gud residential areas. just check out once. and Delhi Public School is best option for future.

Deepti Singh

Hey Nandini good news is we have finalized house in Malaysian township only. So please inbox your no. so we can get in touch once we reach there.

Nandini

@Arunima: Thanks a million! I will surely follow this up.

Anju Verma

Thanks Arunima :) Its a great help for me too

You could also check out the following websites: www. krow. in and www. fleximoms. in They have part time/work from home jobs from time to time. Good Luck :)

Dear Nandini, Piyali and Shivi. You could follow the link 'Become a Blogger' under the Explore section at the botton of the website and submit your details. The administrator will get in touch with you if you are interested in writing for Parentune. com. Details can be discussed with the administration :)

Deepti Singh

Nandini, i think both the areas are very near to each other. No i am not in that township. My husband found it very expensive. He will finalize a house by tomorrow. Do you have any idea about Eurokids here as my baby was in eurokids in greater noida, so may be we can apply for transfer. Let me reach there will discuss with you in length about WFH. How much is rent btw in malaysian township for 2 BHK.

Shivi

Me too luking forward for some inputs on this

Piyali

Hi, I too need some inputs on WFH. Please share your valuable suggestions/ information on this. Thanks :)

Nandini

@ Bhavna: Are you a prent blogger Bhavna? Does anyone pay me for that? :D :P

Deepti Singh

Hi Nandini, I am from Delhi and I am shifting to Hyderabad next week. Which area do you stay. I work from home as recruitment consultant. My daughter is 2 years old. we have finalized house in kukatpally.

become a parent blogger, :-)