increase breast milk

Kretika Singh

Updated on Dec 26, 2015

my baby 1 months old please tell me how to increase my breast milk

• 8
kretika singh

Thank you kirti

kriti sharma

Hey... I take powered jeera mixed with honey first thing in the morning. It increases my milk flow within hours. You can also take fresh coconut malai for quick results. If you have cold then avoid coconut malai. Would definitely help you and these have no side effects as well.

kretika singh

thank you so much everyone

Meenu Vemuri

Hi... U can add shatavari kalp which u can add to ur milk this will help for sure. and it tastes amazing too. Yes lots of green leafy vegetables, fruits,porridges like weat Dalia. and for calcium u can have gond.. (with this we also make gond ke laddu)u can boil it with water n strain it and drink one glass with sugar everyday.

krishna shekhar

Hi kritika... firstly don't stop breast feeding and start giving bottles.. if you start baby will need bottle all time, won't take yours. If baby drinks, your milk will come automatically... more the demand.. more the supply.... it goes like that.. You can take lactonic granules in your milk, to increase milk flow. All the best.

Top Food and Nutrition Blogs