Increase in blood pressure

Shwetabansal

Jul 10, 2015

Hello I want to know if increase in blood pressure in pregnancy in third trim so it is harmful for mother or baby. What its effects .please suggest me.

• 2

simran sharma

It is normal for blood pressure to change in pregnancy. There are different types of blood pressure in pregnancy , i would suggest you to consult your doctor.

Meenu

Hi Shweta, It is best that you check with your gynaecologist on this. Please do not take chances.

My mind set

what I need to think most in this time. how can I spend my time in thinking? iam..

pain in lower abdomen

hello, I am 33 weeks pregnant n today I felt that pain in lower abdomen... is th..

Body position while sleeping

Hello.... I am two months pregnant. Please advise me sleeping positions during..

Education

Hii my baby is now 10 month old what kind of game should I play with him .

To know more about apedural

I have eight month pregnency. and i want to know about the apedural .their benif..

Exercise during pregnancy..

Which type of exercise I can do during pregnancy.

What to eat in pregnancy.

Hello I want know diet of pregnancy and jackfruit (kathal) is beneficial in pr..