Infant 5 month old catching cough frequently

Pooja Shetty

My baby is getting cough frequently, I really want some remedies that can help. her to fight cough at home. she is 5 month now and already been treated twice with medications for recovering from cough, I am really worried as she does not sleep n eat well because of this.

• 1

Hi Pooja, for a five month old baby you may try this -- take three tables spoon of cold pressed mustard oil that is kachchi Ghaani heat it along with 6-7 garlic cloves. Heat this till garlic turns black. Now strain it and let it cool to lukewarm. Massage your baby with this oil in the morning. Generously rub it on chest, back, palms and foot. Post the massage give him a warm bath and put him to sleep. You will see the relief from cough and cold instantly. Hope this helps.

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..

how to remove unwanted body hair of 4 m..

my baby has excess hair on her hand n back .... how to remove it

formula milk nan pro 1

my baby s 2 and half month I started nan pro 1 with breast feed but I think she..

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..