Info about ERB's Palsy

Kishor Kodarkar

Hi, My 4 months son is having problem in his right hand movement from shoulder. His birth weight was 4. 2 kg. Though he is holding our fingers properly, the hand lifting and other similar movements are not like normal. We have done physiotherapy for 1 month and now continued the same at home as per doctors suggestion. Now could see lot of progress on the movement. Baby is able to lift the hand to his head. My doubt is whether the hand moments will be normal and will it get the same strength or power like other hand ?

Babitha Shetty

is yours baby is moving his hands properly now... please tell the treatments u people done... because i am facing the same problem with my girl baby of 4 month old... please help

Ashita Raoji

We had an option of electrical stimulation bt we dint opt for it... its been 3 mnth and nw only my baby needs to lift her had all other functions of her hand have started responding ...she sometimes lifts it unconciously....

Chinchu Sundeep

Even I am facing the same problem. My daughter's birthweight was 4. 2 and they used forceps for delivery. We are going for physiotherapy almost 4 times a week with electrical stimulation. My baby has a lot of improvement. Only problem is she is yet to lift it till her head. Will continue the therapy till her hand is 100% cured.

Ashita Raoji

Even our baby has the same. We have done physiotherapy for 1mnth now and will continue till her hand is doing normal activities, she is lifting and putting pressure whn we do excerise wit her... was your baby a forceps baby...

cold my 8 th month old baby

my baby is 8 th month old. she has cold from yesterday onwards. is it right tim..

baby, s leg position

my son is 5 month s old and always fold their legs whenever he lie. what should..

3. 5 months old baby spitting saliva and..

My son is 3. 5 months old. From about when he entered 3rd month he have started..

my baby is suffering from fever he is 8 month old i gave him pcm bt still he is..

weight gain

hi, My 2. 5 month old baby boy is gaining only 20-25 gms weight per day. he is e..

my baby is 6 month old he can sit 5 min so. i should give him food to baby by si..

bleeding after delivery

hii all, i had cesarean delivery 18 days before. there was bleeding only 6 days...