Info about ERB's Palsy

Kishor Kodarkar

Hi, My 4 months son is having problem in his right hand movement from shoulder. His birth weight was 4. 2 kg. Though he is holding our fingers properly, the hand lifting and other similar movements are not like normal. We have done physiotherapy for 1 month and now continued the same at home as per doctors suggestion. Now could see lot of progress on the movement. Baby is able to lift the hand to his head. My doubt is whether the hand moments will be normal and will it get the same strength or power like other hand ?

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..