Infusing Violence in kids

Rashmi Pandit

Its very common that when our kid falls or hits on something we try to soothe him/her by asking to hit back the non living thing like sofa or floor. Are we not infusing a sense of violence in kids. What is your take ?

• 2

Rashmi Pandit

Agree.. Kids should be taught to let go.. And if this attitude of violence moves on from non-living to living then that would be worst of the cases.

Swathi Rao

Definitely we are... This is indeed a dangerous act. Kids try to mimic the same and do get hurt N as you said rashmi.. we r provoking them to violence. If such case happens like getting hurt to something instead of hitting it back we should provoke the child like" lets excuse it.. it happens just by mistake baby... dekhho.. woh sorry bhi bol diya..

Stubbornness and Anger

My daughter is just two however she is very stubborn and gets annoyed in seconds..

angry boy

hello friends, my baby boy is 15 mnth suddenly his behaviour are very surprisely..

About baby sitting

Hi mom's... in which month baby's r sitting my little prince is running 9 month..

How I started to enjoy my motherhood

It was 28th of MAY 2015 in Kolkata when I saw my prince(Ànshuu) first at 11:00 a..

agressive

how to make my child cool and calm child

stubborn behaviour

how to tackle this kind of child

Aggression: Why it happens and what to d..

my 2. 4 years child he is so aggressive and he always crying and nothing wants t..